So basically we are planning on having a fixed camera and the animation starts with a boy working alone in a card factory.
- A girl enters.
- The boy looks at her and smiles but she doesn't see him.
- They start to take alternate glances at each other.
- He tries to send her a love card along the conveyer belt but as it approaches her, her mind becomes focused on something else and it goes by without her seeing.
- He then sends a card with music but by the time it gets to her, the music has died so she rejects it.
- He then tries a paper plane but it tragically lands in the paper shredder.
- She opens the window next to her.
- In his final attempt to get her attention, he makes an origami bird and sends it to her.
- When she sees it, she doesn't reject it but picks it up, intrigued.
- A gentle push of air makes the bird flutter a little then a more forceful gale comes along and carries the bird back to the boy, her eyes following the bird with curiosity and then she realizes...